Outreach at Pike Fold
At Pike Fold we are dedicated to improving the lives of children across Manchester, as part of our dedication we offer an outreach service that any school in Manchester can access. We aim to help schools develop fully inclusive enviroments and practices to ensure that all pupils are able to achieve success. As a team we are driven to help build capacity for schools to further support children with additional needs.
Initally access to the service is free for the first two hours, after that charges are applicable.
Our outreach team are currently able to provide the following support.:
· Telephone consultations with appropriate staff
· Pupil observations with verbal feedback and written support.
· Advice and guidance to developing inclusive environments.
· Strategies to support an effective transition between settings.
· Support in developing the use of visuals for specific pupils and making your whole school environment more inclusive.
· Support in developing inclusive timetabling for individual pupils.
· Strategies to develop positive individualised behaviour systems.
· Resources to support individual learners.
· Visits to Pike Fold to experience how we have developed a whole school inclusive environment.